Event DetailsBandalos Chinos was formed in 2009 in Beccar (north of the Buenos Aires metropolitan area in the Buenos Aires Province, Argentina). In the year 2004 the band consolidates with its actual line-up: Goyo Degano, Nicolás Rodríguez del Pozo, Iñaki Colombo, Salvador Colombo, Tomás Verduga and Matías Verduga. They have released 3 LPs: BACH (2018), Paranoia Pop (2020) and El Big Blue (2022); 2 EPs: Nunca Estuve Acá (2014) and En El Aire (2016); and Xmas Special Feliz Navibach (2020) and Feliz Navibach Vol.II (2022). 2 Gardel Awards winners for Best Pop Album (BACH & Paranoia Pop) produced by Adam Jodorowsjy. They were also nominated to the Latin Grammy for Best Alternative Album and Best Recording Engineer (BACH). The sextet is considered one of the Argentinean and Latin American rock band with the biggest growth and projection of the last years. Opening the way to a new generation of artists that put faith in pop and rock songs. For many years now they have set out on tours around Argentina and Mexico, most of them with sold out tickets. In 2022 the band did 72 shows in more than 12 countries, being the first band of its generation performing at Luna Park Argentina and Metropolitan Theater of Mexico with sold out tickets. Performing also in other countries around the world; Guatemala, Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Spain and France. They have participated in the most important Music Festivals: Lollapalooza (ARG), Cosquin Rock (ARG), Buena Vibra (ARG), Vive Latino (MEX), Coordenada (MEX), Catrina (MEX) and Primavera Sound (SPAIN). For 2023 they have already confirmed Asunciónico Festival (Paraguay), Vive Latino and Tecate Pal Norte (México), Estereo Picnic (Colombia) and Portamérica (Spain).
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Any questions? contact email@example.com
Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023
Doors open at 7:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Bandalos Chinos, Estereomance