Event DetailsSome musicians take a while to build an audience and connect with fans. For the Los Angeles-based quartet Dirty Honey, success came right out of the gate... In October 2019, Dirty Honey made history as the only unsigned artist in Billboard’s near four-decades to hit #1 on the magazine’s Mainstream and Hard Rock Charts with its debut single, “When I’m Gone.” Since that weighty debut, Dirty Honey has opened for The Who, Guns NʼRoses, Slash with Alter Bridge, and The Black Crowes, where the band received glowing press reviews and a standing ovation at the majority of the tour’s concerts—unprecedented for a support act. Dirty Honey’s self-titled album debuted at #2 on the Current Hard Rock Chart, Rolling Stone featured them as “An Artist You Need To Know,” they were tagged as the “do-not-miss-band” at more than a dozen major North American summer festivals, and played sold-out shows on their first two North American tours. In May, 2022 the band released its international EP/LP debut, and headed to the UK and Europe for their first tour there, playing headline shows, festival slots and support dates with Guns NʼRoses, KISS and Rival Sons. The band (Marc LaBelle/vocals, John Notto/guitar, Justin Smolian/bass, and Jaydon Beam/drums), will head to Australia in April 2023 to record their sophomore album, set for a fall release, with a World Tour kicking off in September. Dirty Honey continues to take the world by storm.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Any questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, October 27th, 2023
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
WJRR and Foundation presents
DIRTY HONEY: CAN’T FIND THE BRAKES TOUR, Austin Meade