Evan Dando is currently at work in São Paulo, Brazil on the first album of original songs from The Lemonheads since 2006. After playing anniversary tours for It’s A Shame About Ray and Come On Feel The Lemonheads, Evan is embarking on a US solo tour in Spring 2024 to play shows with an eclectic mix of Lemonheads classics, new material, and covers. A new single from The Lemonheads, “Fear Of Living”, which was co-written by the late Dan Lardner (of QTY) and Evan, was just released digitally on November 14th, 2023 via Fire Records, and will be available for sale on 7” vinyl at the upcoming February and March shows. “For most writers, it’s extraordinarily difficult to catch and hold feelings of pathos, idleness, hunger, a kind of hazy but manageable melancholy. Dando’s songs are short (many are under or around two minutes), with choruses and hooks so easygoing, so suffused with nonchalance, that it feels as though they must have arrived fully formed and without struggle.” - The New Yorker
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- Ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Tickets purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- No weapons of any kind allowed.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- Any questions? Contact email@example.com
Wednesday, February 14th, 2024
Doors open at 7:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Evan Dando (of the Lemonheads) Solo, Willy Mason