Event DetailsPractically predestined to play pop punk, Games We Play a.k.a. Emmyn Calleiro sings the kinds of hooks you text your ex (and not because you still care or anything!) and rotates between instruments with quiet confidence. The Miami-born and Los Angeles-based singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer turns up with an upbeat and undeniable sound—like a one-man Warped Tour, but with a propensity for 21st century virality. He’s not afraid to be honest about his ups and downs, representing the feelings of every kid (and adult) who doesn’t have it all figured out yet. After falling in love with pop punk by way of Blink-182, Emmyn learned bass and drums in church as he simultaneously perfected his guitar and vocal skills. Games We Play made waves with the Senior Year EP during 2018. Getting married and moving in with his wife Dani, she pushed him to go all out. In 2021, he unleashed “Deadbeat” and organically attracted an audience on TikTok with a series of highly candid and utterly hilarious posts. A preview for the hyper-charged pop punk banger “I Hope You’re Happy” exploded, amassing millions of views. Allow him to introduce himself on his major label debut, Get A Job EP [Fueled By Ramen/DCD2 Records}.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Any questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, April 19th, 2024
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Games We Play: Life’s Going Great Tour