Event DetailsJP Saxe writes songs to discover and fathom the depths of his own personality. It’s why he doesn’t hold back or pull any punches. It’s why he speaks so candidly about life, loss, and love. It’s why he’s quietly emerged as a multi-platinum GRAMMY® nominated phenomenon whose voice can be felt across pop music. After dedicating his life to music, the Toronto-born and Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist captivated audiences everywhere with “If The World Was Ending” [feat. Julia Michaels]. Nominated for “Song of the Year” at the 2021 GRAMMY® Awards, streamed over one billion times, and certified double-platinum in the U.S. and six times-platinum in Canada, it paved the way for his full-length debut, Dangerous Levels of Introspection [Arista Records]. Powered by “A Little Bit Yours,” “Line By Line” [feat. Maren Morris], and “Here’s Hopin’” with John Mayer, the record earned acclaim from People, Entertainment Weekly, American Songwriter, UPROXX, and EUPHORIA, who rated it “5-out-of-5 stars.” Along the way, Saxe delivered show-stopping performances on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert accompanied by Mayer, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Live with Kelly & Ryan, The Late Late Show with James Corden, and more. To date, Saxe has amassed over 2.5 billion total streams and received two iHeart Award nominations for Best New Pop Artist and Best Lyrics. He won the award for Breakthrough Artist of the Year at the 2021 JUNO Awards, where he received five nominations in total. In 2022, he was nominated for two JUNO Awards, including Artist of the Year and Album of the Year. In the last year, Saxe has delivered memorable live performances, opening for Alicia Keys and Lewis Capaldi. This winter/spring, Saxe was the opener on John Mayer’s critically acclaimed Solo Tour’s east coast run and will join him on stage again later this year for the highly anticipated fall leg.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Any questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, February 25th, 2024
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Live Nation and Foundation
JP Saxe – A Grey Area Tour, Nicole Zignago