Prepare to embark on a mesmerizing journey through the golden era of psychedelic blues and the seeds of the ‘jam band’ scene as Live Dead and Brothers takes the stage. Comprised of actual and legacy members from the extended Grateful Dead and Allman Brothers families, this exceptional ensemble is set to revive the timeless magic of the late 1960s and early 1970s, bringing fans an experience like no other.The line-up is pedigree and generational featuring Les Dudek from The Allman Brothers, original Grateful Dead pianist Tom Constanten, Berry Duane Oakley from The Allman Betts Band, Mark Karan from Bob Weir & Rat Dog, Scott Guberman from Phil Lesh & Friends, and Pete Lavezzoli from Oteil & Friends. Together, these accomplished musicians skillfully recreate the magic of the Grateful Dead and Allman Brothers Band's co-billed concerts during the period of 1969 to1973. Their performances capture the raw energy, improvisational prowess, and soul-stirring melodies that defined an era of musical innovation.Live Dead and Brothers invites fans, both old and new, to come together and relive the vibrant, transformative spirit of the 60s and 70s. Whether you're a lifelong devotee of the Grateful Dead and Allman Brothers or discovering their magic for the first time, this is a live music experience that transcends generations.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- Ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- No weapons of any kind allowed.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- Any questions? Contact email@example.com
Sunday, April 7th, 2024
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Live Dead & Brothers: An All-Star Celebration of Grateful Dead & Allman Brothers