Event DetailsThe songs of midwxst feel like beacons in a tempest, a blend of rap, rock and whatever else he needs to bottle up the exact feeling in his heart. The Indiana artist developed his chameleonic style in the pandemic-era hyperpop scene, emphasizing sincerity and transparency in songs like his grungy hit “Trying.” Whether he is rapping over rage beats or penning sweet ballads, midwxst wants to provide listeners a path forward through relationships, identity formation and the internet. He wants to be the voice he wished he had in school, where he was bullied and faced depression and anxiety. Growing up in a military family, midwxst learned to adapt to any situation, whether it was prepping a stage for a theater performance or making music with kids on the internet. He’s emerged from the latter scene as one of its most promising and ambitious voices. And his upcoming album E3 suggests a real desire to expand his sound into something resembling a superstar’s. Co-executive produced by midwxst and Sophie Gray, it’s a tightly-wound concept record and an intricate painting of love and relationships that midwxst hopes will guide listeners in a deeper way than anything he’s done before. “I just want people to understand that I went through a lot of the shit I am expressing on this album,” midwxst says. “And yeah I went through it, and yeah it hurt, but it made me grow and become who I am today. And I wouldn't trade any of that pain or any of that loss for anything.”
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Any questions? contact email@example.com
Saturday, October 28th, 2023
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
MIDWXST, Casper Sage