Event DetailsDubbed “a master of creating anthems” by Paste Magazine and named by Alternative Press as “100 artists you need to know”, multi-instrumentalist, songwriter and producer, Bryce Avary, better known as The Rocket Summer has been a musical force since exploding onto the scene as a teenager in the early 2000s. With several albums in his growing discography debuting in top Billboard Alternative charts, Avary now returns with the new ever evolved album, SHADOWKASTERS. Named by Rolling Stone as “Songs You Need To Know”, SHADOWKASTERS evokes the sounds of what one might envision the walls of industrial clubs, UK dance punk halls and R&B thumping venues have reflected over decades, but with a mix and filtering unique to only Avary’s particular lens. Having performed at Glastonbury, Austin City Limits and Summer Sonic, embarking on sold out headline tours around the world while sharing stages with artists such as Paramore, Goo Goo Dolls, Onerepublic, Switchfoot, Third Eye Blind, All Time Low and more, fans have flocked to Avary’s optimistic and exuberant song craft, polymath instrumental live show, and the fan community it inspires - an atmosphere which can be heard captured on the live album, His Instruments and Your Voices. “We’re not talking simple acoustic solo stuff here. The music Bryce makes as The Rocket Summer is lush, explosively catchy and artful power pop that hints at a new Brian Wilson or Prince in the making. Keep an eye out on this one. - Austin City Limits .com"
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- Any questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, June 14th, 2023
Doors open at 7:30pm
Age Restriction 12+
The Rocket Summer, hellogoodbye