Event DetailsTimecop1983 featuring Josh Dally Timecop1983 is a producer from The Netherlands. His style is best described as romantic and cinematic, inspired by the 1980’s. He is a one-man band creating Synth wave music with (vintage) synthesizers and his computer. He works together with other musicians and vocalists regularly. He started making music when he was 12 when a friend gave him a floppy disk with Scream Tracker for MS-DOS. Timecop1983 didn’t have any musical background and he never learned to play a musical instrument, but he was determined to learn to make his own music. After years of experimenting and learning how to create music he got inspired by the movie Drive (2011) and he decided to create Synth wave. That’s when Timecop1983 was born. He is now considered as one of the top artists in the Synth wave genre and has released multiple albums, EP’s and singles which have accumulated millions of plays on the major digital music platforms. All the while staying independent. His music has been featured in various (short) films, including major productions like DC’s “Legends of Tomorrow” and Netflix’ “Lucifer” and he has done several soundtracks for video games and other productions. For his live shows Timecop1983 has teamed up with his longtime collaborator Josh Dally to bring a great live experience. Josh Dally is a UK based singer/songwriter who has made a name for himself in the music scene with his many collaborations, his band At1980 and his debut album “Speak Your Mind”, which was very well received by industry leading critics. The live show is a combination of classic Timecop1983 instrumentals, combined with the best collaborations of the duo. Featuring unique visuals and a stunning light show.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- All ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- NO WEAPONS of any kind allowed.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- Any questions? contact email@example.com
Saturday, September 23rd, 2023
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Timecop1983 feat. Josh Dally, The Bad Dreamers