Event DetailsYonaka & Cassyette Sound bends to the whim of emotion. For YONAKA, music morphs in tandem with moods. Distortion teems with tension in moments of heavy catharsis, only to come back down in an exhale of electronic reprieve. As such, the UK trio —Theresa Jarvis [vocals], Alex Crosby [bass], and George Werbrouck-Edwards [guitar]— fuse pop, punk, and hip-hop into a hypnotic alternative rock hybrid. The group burrow deep inside themes of mental health, empowerment and the here and now with clear intention and expansive vision. After amassing over 150 million streams and earning widespread acclaim, YONAKA kickstart the next chapter with the release of their Welcome To My House EP out now via LAVA/Republic Records. The EP features singles “PANIC”, “By The Time You’re Reading This”and “Give Me My Halo.” Theresa explains the EP’s theme, “each song represents a memory or emotion inside me. The experiences I have gone through have all spent time inside my house and consumed me. With the EP being called Welcome To My House, visually I want listeners to be able to open up a door, come into my world and see what each song meant to me at that specific time in my life “When you listen to us, I hope you feel empowered, heard, and like you’re not alone,” Theresa states. “Hearing other people’s stories has helped me heal and grow so much and I’d like to be that light for other people.” Cassyette is a force of nature, there's no other way to describe her. She's a no-holds-barred musician from Essex who is loudly and unashamedly reclaiming her rock roots making infectious alt-rock pop. Her references range from Motley Crue to Pink and beyond. After as old-out debut UK tour, she has supported My Chemical Romance, played multiple festivals in the UK & Europe and won 'Best Breakthrough Act' at the Heavy Music Awards. Last year saw the release of her single “Boom” following her debut mixtape, 'Sad Girl'
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- Ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Tickets purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- No weapons of any kind allowed.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 12th, 2024
Doors open at 7:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Yonaka & Cassyette, Tylr Rydr