Ordinary Boys formed in Miami, FL in 2010 by vocalist AJ Navarrete with the idea to pay homage to the legacy of
The Smiths and Morrissey.
The origin of the name emerged after Morrissey’s song titled 'The Ordinary Boys' from his debut album ‘Viva
Hate’ & in part to the ordinary concept behind 'The Smiths' name.
After performing their first show in the iconic Churchill’s Pub in the city of Miami, the Boys never expected the
celebrated success and approval they had among Smiths and Moz fans. As a result, more shows followed, making
the band one of South Florida’s best kept secrets.
In 2015, guitarist Byron Lopez and drummer Rees Bridges joined the project. In recent years and with the
addition of bassist Craig Rittenhouse in 2021, the band have spent countless hours perfecting note by note the
sound of their Manchester heroes.
Performing timeless cult hit such as “This Charming Man”, “How Soon is Now?” “Suedehead” and “Bigmouth”,
Ordinary Boys have established themselves as a premier tribute act to The Smiths and Morrissey.
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- Ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Tickets purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- No weapons of any kind allowed.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, February 9th, 2024
Doors open at 6:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
Ordinary Boys (Tribute to the Smiths & Morrissey), New Dawn Fades (A Joy Division & New Order Tribute)