Event DetailsHailing from Seattle, The Dip is an electrifying six-piece ensemble that melds vintage rhythm and blues with classic pop storytelling. Acclaimed by KEXP as “one of the most exciting and joyous acts to emerge in recent years,” the band features frontman Tom Eddy’s compelling vocals over an effortlessly deep pocket and energetic melodies from the three-piece Honeynut Horns. Hard-hitting but sensitive, The Dip draws inspiration from the musical roots of decades prior while sounding undeniably relevant today. With over 200 million career streams across digital platforms like Spotify and Apple Music, The Dip landed at #1 on Billboard's Current R&B Albums chart with their 2022 Dualtone Records debut Sticking With It. The band has played sold out North American tours and shows internationally including festival performances at Outside Lands, Bonnaroo and Hinterland among others. Additionally, The Dip has opened shows for acclaimed artists such as Lake Street Dive, Black Pumas and Durand Jones & The Indications. Their vibrant live shows solidify their reputation as one of the most engaging acts on the road today. “Some of the most potent music of their careers” - Seattle Times "Infectiously thrilling melodies and solid musicianship...The Dip remains a genuinely one of a kind act among its peers, its members’ educated musicianship and nostalgic vision pairing sublimely each time.” - Under the Radar “Sticking With It by The Dip isn’t just a solid...soul album. It’s also a musical antidepressant with no prescription needed. It is the kind of album you can put on anytime you want to put yourself in a better mood and dance your troubles away.” - Glide Magazine
Event Disclaimers & Policies
- Ticket purchases are subject to the tkx Terms and Conditions and the tkx Ticket Service Agreement.
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Duplicate tickets will not be admitted.
- Ticket holders may be subject to search to enter.
- No backpacks or oversized purses/bags/totes are allowed.
- No professional cameras are permitted without a photo pass from the artist or venue. Film and/or point and shoot cameras are allowed.
- No weapons of any kind allowed.
- Alcohol purchases limited to those 21+ with a valid state-issued photo ID.
- Any questions? Contact email@example.com
Wednesday, April 24th, 2024
Doors open at 7:00pm
Age Restriction 12+
The Dip, Eddie 9V